Your Eye on Logistics, Transportation, and Homeland Security
Military, Government and Private Sector
The safe, secure, and efficient mobility of assets - such as people, equipment, goods, and products – is critical for effective logistics management. IRRIS provides real-time information necessary for enhanced decision making to organize personnel, track freight, and coordinate response on a global basis.
- IRRIS technology is designed to provide timely and relevant information about road conditions, construction, incidents, and weather to facilitate the rapid deployment of assets
- It requires no expensive user software, hardware, or training
- Force locations can be identified and tracked in real time
- A data query tool enables logistics and emergency personnel to have on-demand access to "narrowed-down" data sets to make better business decisions
- Critical information about assets vital to security, such as airports, dams, water plants, nuclear power plants, power grids, and bus and commuter rail lines and facilities, can be integrated into IRRIS.
Decision makers require powerful tools that can improve their ability to plan, prevent, respond, and recover from future incidents and events; monitor and manage traffic flow; and collect and analyze transportation system performance data. Through IRRIS technology, users can:
- Share information to visualize critical asset and emergency action plan data for improved response
- Build maps and view real-time images of strategic ports and satellite imagery of key airports
- Pinpoint the location of vehicles and cargo in real time, making it especially effective for monitoring and control of shipments of supplies to disaster areas or for more routine monitoring of vehicle movement, such as snowplows and emergency vehicles.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified